Was Human Evolution Caused by Climate Change?
ScienceDaily (Mar. 15, 2012) — According to a paper published in Science, models of how animal and plant distributions are affected by climate change may also explain aspects of human evolution.
The approach takes existing knowledge of the geographical spread of other species through the warming and cooling of the ice ages to provide a model that can be applied to human origins.
“No one has applied this knowledge to humans before,” said Dr John Stewart, lead author on the paper and researcher at Bournemouth University.
- built-to-resist likes this
- astrowebs reblogged this from divineirony
- astrowebs likes this
- opakakaek reblogged this from anarchistmom
- opakakaek likes this
- anarchistmom reblogged this from bellaesprita
- bantha-milk reblogged this from divineirony
- bellaesprita reblogged this from divineirony
- project-argus likes this
- divineirony reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- secular-science reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- wordhord reblogged this from the-mighty-ribozyme
- wordhord likes this
- the-mighty-ribozyme reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- ilikemygrungelikeilikemysteak likes this
- generalbriefing likes this
- olitadealtamar likes this
- i---i likes this
- tastefulstridercest reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- emmtotheatt likes this
- neuroticnewsjunkie likes this
- realfakescientist reblogged this from bare-life and added:
- deconversionmovement posted this