As Easter Sunday approaches I wanted to do a game! I will have a series of questions starting with the first one here. Many feel my soul is in jeopardy, because of my agnostic, Atheist views, so lets play Spiritual Jeopardy!
Now if the bible is the true word of God, then each book should say the same thing, without contradiction! Now this should be simple really, yes this will be fun! Note the answers to the questions, will be below the question itself, if you do not know what it is. You can cheat, but try to remember what the bible said.
1. As Jesus hung from the cross, what were his last words, before giving up the ghost?
Matthew 27:46-50, Mark 15:34-37, Luke 23:46, John 19:28-30
2. Two thieves were crucified with Jesus, did they curse him, or did one accept him?
Luke 23:39-40, Matthew 27:43-44, Mark 15:27-32, John 19:18
3. Is one saved by faith in Jesus alone, or are works needed to be saved?
Ephesians 2:8-9, 2 Timothy1:9, James 2:17-26
4. Has God ever accepted a human sacrifice, besides Jesus, or are such acts an abomination onto him?
Deuteronomy 12:31, Judges 11:30-40
- politicaldirtylaundry likes this
- kei3cal likes this
- ashleelisbeth likes this
- peresbel likes this
- lycanthropeful likes this
- picatso likes this
- valerie-evelyn likes this
- incrediblesharks likes this
- imnotthatkindofdr likes this
- taintedsaints likes this
- jellyweasel likes this
- westwithin likes this
- travisestrella likes this
- inthetopofboredom likes this
- christopher-cruz likes this
- teachthemhowtothink likes this
- sludgepussy likes this
- babysmurf likes this
- miss-ovarios likes this
- teachthemhowtothink reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- theeversobeautifulchaos likes this
- dmorison likes this
- alfredoeee likes this
- annalisee likes this
- zero-three-seventeen reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- atheistincognito likes this
- petrak likes this
- project-argus likes this
- thenewenlightenmentage likes this