We’re good friends? Who are you? In any case, I get one glaring, disgusting message from reading your post — one which supposedly “[breaks] down [my] argument” and “points out the flaws.” The message I get is this: “god has a plan; everything happens for a reason. Therefore, even if you could prevent something bad from happening to your child, you should allow it to happen because god has a plan and everything happens for a reason (and maybe something great will come out of he/she becoming paralyzed).” I’ll go with your condescending question, but I’ll spell it correctly: what? For your reasoning to work, you would have to prove that your god exists. Give it your best shot.
- astrangeboson likes this
- show-me-your-lewd-self likes this
- vertabrae likes this
- deconversionmovement reblogged this from annaml and added:
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- annaml reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- partytimexelent likes this