Can someone please send me at least 1 example of Chick-fil-a showing direct hatred towards homosexuals? I’m trying to figure out what all the fuss is about.
Sources please! ;)
It if quacks like a hateful Christian then it is a hateful Christian:
"I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage.’ I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."
"Guilty as charged. We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that. We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles."
Dan Cathy (2012. Chick-fil-A President Slams Gay Marriage)
Denying a people of their rights solely based on unsubstantiated scripture is hatred. Moreover, some of the language is hateful (i.e. “inviting God’s judgement on our nation…”). In other words, if we give gays the right to marry, Yahweh is going to go Sodom and Gomorrah on the US. In order to make these statements, the person making such statements is obligated to prove that their god exists. That cannot be done, but I have demonstrated that the opposite can be done. Therefore, these kind of statements should not be made.
- davincisbarber likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- show-me-your-lewd-self likes this
- dareva likes this
- causticconsular reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- leftistnaija reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- secularmonk answered:/facepalm
- tracycaraker likes this
- mishamansoor reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- mishamansoor likes this
- radish-destroi likes this
- theseanachaidh likes this
- deconversionmovement reblogged this from gods-advocate and added:
- therecouldbelions answered:It doesn’t seem to be direct. It’s more an issue with who they fund: equalitymatters.org/blo…
- marcosahproblem reblogged this from gods-advocate
- eyesdriftskyward answered:snopes.com/politic…
- gods-advocate posted this