First of all, no one forced you to find this. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. I’m not removing anything I post because it bothers you. 1st Amendment rights are 1st Amendment rights.
Free exercise of religion and freedom of speech do not equate to freedom of ignorance. When I said that I want the quote off my tag, I was speaking in general. It shows up once or twice a week on a tag it doesn’t pertain to. Lewis makes a biased argument against atheism—one that relies on predilections. He does not make a knowledgeable argument. I’ve pointed quite a few Christians to my refutation, and rather than considering my rebuttal, they continue to post the quote as if it says something of worth. That kind of obduracy is unacceptable.
A debate would be interesting, yes.
Well, why didn’t you attempt to draw first blood? I clearly asked you if you wanted to debate the existence of this god he’s alluding to. You don’t have to ask my permission.
On a side note: did you actually write “Christianophobia” in the tags? Let’s define phobia:
an exaggerated and often disabling fear usually inexplicable to the subject and having sometimes a logical but usually an illogical or symbolic object, class of objects, or situation (Merriam-Webster)
First and foremost, I do not fear Christians and I do not fear Christianity. I’ve been debating Christians and refuting Christian arguments for over a year. To the contrary, it seems that some Christians fear me. When I first published this blog, Christians were on the offensive. There were a number of them who found my new found atheism unacceptable. They also considered me a wounded calf; they perceived me as an easy target—one that they could re-convert easily. They perceived wrong. They are gone and I still stand; now I browse the atheism tag and occasionally find a wounded sheep posting nonsense about something they don’t fully comprehend. I was the hunted; now, I am the hunter. Christianophobia isn’t in my vocabulary and it never will be; I don’t have to fear you, your brethren, your religion and definitely not your nonexistent war god. With that said, let the games begin.
- iloveyouyahoo likes this
- community4christ likes this
- constanzeweber-deactivated reblogged this from acousticwindow
- questionall likes this
- deconversionmovement reblogged this from christ-is-god and added:
- radish-destroi likes this
- goddamntoothbrush reblogged this from christ-is-god and added:
- christ-is-god reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- thenewenlightenmentage likes this
- rcousens3 likes this
- scottspenseive likes this
- only-conservative-here reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- sirdukeiii likes this
- vertabrae likes this
- thesavoytruffle likes this
- iameridone likes this
- acousticwindow reblogged this from christ-is-god
- theseanachaidh likes this
- goddamntoothbrush likes this
- notheism reblogged this from christ-is-god and added:
- birdsy-purplefishes reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- koldern likes this
- christ-is-god posted this